Junior Data Administrator Apprenticeship
Ae you passionate about data and administration? Look no further? Avon Ruby has an exciting opportunity for two Data Administrator Apprentices to join their team, this will consist of as an office administrator and one in their Project & Planning Team. Avon Ruby is a family-run Building company specialising in refurbishments, renovations, and reactive emergency […]
Ae you passionate about data and administration? Look no further? Avon Ruby has an exciting opportunity for two Data Administrator Apprentices to join their team, this will consist of as an office administrator and one in their Project & Planning Team.
Avon Ruby is a family-run Building company specialising in refurbishments, renovations, and reactive emergency works. They're are looking for someone with the right skill set to join their small team in their fast-paced Greater London office.
As a data administrator. you will be an essential part of the team, responsible for inputting data, analyse client information, cross reference data to predict future projections, present findings to the wider team and so much more to enhance your skills to reach your true potential. Throughout your apprenticeship, you will have the support from your work-place mentor and industry expert coach to ensure you are fully equip with the tools needed to become an effective data administrator.
In this role, you’ll work towards your, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Work in the reactive side of the business for plumbing and heating engineers, responding to calls & emails
- Analyse how much work is coming through off clients and compare from previous months and predict what the future may have in store, what is the average value of what the clients are buying, is there a common trend/pattern
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team if required
- Budgets: update budgets with purchase orders and invoice payments
- Produce reports for things such as WIP (Work in progress)
- General data collection and office admin duties
- Analyse client information/orders that come through via email and the portal
- Organising itineraries and other bookings
- Create presentations to visualise data to team members
Project and Planning Team Administrator:
- Work with insurance companies/ get information from forms and site forms, get independent quotes for approval, then translated into a software called Monday
- Ensure everything goes to plan on the project, everything is all green and that the invoice's are up to date, accurate and sent off to the correct clients, regarding their insurance information
- Opportunity to blend data from multiple sources
- Provide updates on particular tasks / keep track of those projects
- Dealing with ongoing Project claims
- Handle incoming new and existing claims enquiries by phone, post, or email in professional manner, deal with any queries and escalate if required
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team with your manager
- Maintain accurate records on CRM system
- Be empathetic towards out customers, supporting them through a difficult period in order to make their claim/job journey as easy and straight forward as possible
- Utilise the CRM system to analyse data and provide informed decisions based on the data sets
- Produce reports on the CRM system on a daily basis
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £16,000 – £18,000
- Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- 1 Hour Lunch Break
- 28 days' paid annual leave a year (including bank holidays)
- Annual salary reviews
- Career progression opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) applications
- Strong administration skills
- Communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Time management skills with the ability to focus
- Strong numeracy skills a must
- Grade 4/C in Math's & English GCSE
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.