Data Essentials Apprentice
If you are a data enthusiast looking to jumpstart your career and make a meaningful impact in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Data Apprentice position with HQN. As a Data Apprentice, you will work closely with colleagues across the business to develop a foundational understanding of data analysis, management, […]
If you are a data enthusiast looking to jumpstart your career and make a meaningful impact in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Data Apprentice position with HQN.
As a Data Apprentice, you will work closely with colleagues across the business to develop a foundational understanding of data analysis, management, and visualisation. This apprenticeship is designed to provide hands-on experience in various aspects of data handling, processing, and reporting. You will have the opportunity to contribute to real projects, gaining practical skills that will serve as a strong foundation.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Assist in the collection and validation of data from various sources.
· Understand Excel and basic tools to produce meaningful insights/reports to be used across all areas of the business.
· Learn and contribute to the management of databases, ensuring data integrity and security
· Work closely with cross functional teams to understand data requirements.
· Participate in team discussion and contribute ideas to improve data processes.
· Actively engage in learning opportunities to enhance data-related skills.
· Keep up to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in data analytics
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· 35 hours a week over 5 days between the hours of 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Friday
· £15,000 – £17,000 Per annum
· Mentorship from experienced data professionals
· An opportunity to learn about the social housing sector.
· Exposure to real-world projects and applications
· Opportunities for professional development and training
· Excellent progression opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· A willingness to learn internal software programs and CRM systems.
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel along with other data tools is a plus.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
· Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths and English
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.