This 20-page guide includes everything you need to know about the apprentice levy and how it can support your business with the financial implications of taking on an apprentice.
- Outlining the apprenticeship levy, what its objective is and how it can help particular businesses
- Who is a levy payer and how you can access your funds to recruit apprentices or train existing employees with an apprenticeship
- How to transfer and utilise your levy funds for the best financial and company-wide impact
- Access to levy calculators to help you to estimate your apprenticeship funding, as well as giving custom figures about government funding
- Includes advice for non-levy paying employers about hiring apprentices