Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Are you a creative and tech-savvy individual with a passion for digital marketing? Do you want to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals and healthcare? If so, Acre Pharmacy wants YOU to join their team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice! Acre Pharmacy is a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare […]
Are you a creative and tech-savvy individual with a passion for digital marketing? Do you want to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals and healthcare? If so, Acre Pharmacy wants YOU to join their team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice!
Acre Pharmacy is a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare services and products. They take pride in their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. As they continue to grow, they are excited to offer a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to be an integral part of their team.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice at Acre Pharmacy, you will have the chance to learn and develop your skills in the dynamic field of digital marketing.
You will work closely with their experienced marketing team and gain hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing, including blog content, website updates and content creation, product promotion, email marketing, and more. This apprenticeship will provide you with the foundation needed to build a successful career in digital marketing.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Writing and uploading blogs.
- Uploading widgets to the website and website content updates using HTML.
- Supporting the CRM manager with daily tasks.
- Uploading images and creating content.
- Scheduling emails for email marketing and communications.
- Promoting products and offers.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £18,000
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5 PM / 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- 22 days holiday plus 1 for each year you’re with the company, capped at 25
- Product discount
- Breakfast provided first Monday of the month
- Team outings
- Free parking
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and structured thinking.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Going extra mile and inspiring, positive with vision to succeed.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and customers to meet shared objectives.
- Grade 4/C in Math’s & English GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Digital Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.