Junior Data Analyst Apprenticeship
LG Energy Group is at the forefront of its industry, leading the way with a commitment to excellence and a strong focus on nurturing their talented workforce. As they continue to reach for new heights, they are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity within their Blackpool office for a Junior Data Analyst, perfect for a […]
LG Energy Group is at the forefront of its industry, leading the way with a commitment to excellence and a strong focus on nurturing their talented workforce. As they continue to reach for new heights, they are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity within their Blackpool office for a Junior Data Analyst, perfect for a data essentials apprentice like you.
Join their dynamic team of professionals and embark on a journey to enhance your skills while gaining invaluable industry experience. This role opens the door to acquiring an industry-recognized qualification that will set you on a path to success. Upon successfully completing your apprenticeship, you may even have the chance to advance to ar level 4 apprenticeship programme or secure a full-time position.
At LG Energy, they understand the importance of work-life balance and fostering a vibrant work culture. They frequently unwind with a variety of social events, including company sports days, game nights, and local outings.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Data Essentials qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Gathering data from their CRM
- Analysing sales data
- Transforming data into visually appealing formats
- Preparing data for inclusion in reports
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13,500 per annum
- Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Team building days e.g. sports days, games night
- Regular social events e.g. local night out
- Fun working environment
- Full-time employment after successful completion of the course
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Mature and proactive with a strong desire to learn
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Grade 4/C in GCSE English and Math or functional skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Junior Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.