Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Are you a data enthusiast ready to dive into the world of hair and beauty? Do you have a passion for numbers and a knack for turning data into actionable insights? If so, Salons Direct, a leading supplier to the hair and beauty industry, invites you to embark on an exciting Data Analyst Apprenticeship journey […]
Are you a data enthusiast ready to dive into the world of hair and beauty? Do you have a passion for numbers and a knack for turning data into actionable insights? If so, Salons Direct, a leading supplier to the hair and beauty industry, invites you to embark on an exciting Data Analyst Apprenticeship journey with them!
If you're ready to embark on a data-driven adventure in a dynamic and supportive environment, Salons Direct is the place for you. Join them and be a part of their journey towards excellence in the hair and beauty industry.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 4 Data Analyst qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Benchmarking Pricing: Sharpen your analytical skills by comparing their pricing strategies against competitors, helping them stay ahead in the market.
- Producing Reports: Create weekly and monthly reports that provide key insights into their business performance, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Monitoring Sales: Keep a keen eye on their sales performance, tracking it against budgets and forecasts to ensure they're on the path to success.
- Collaborating Across Departments: Work hand-in-hand with colleagues from various departments, fostering a collaborative environment where data drives their decisions.
- Presenting Data: Develop your communication skills by presenting data to stakeholders, helping them understand the story behind the numbers.
- Aiding in Decision-Making: Be a crucial part of the team, aiding in making informed, data-backed decisions that shape the future of their business.
- Utilising Tools: Harness your skills in SQL, Excel, Power BI, and Nav Save to extract meaningful insights from their data.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £16,000 – £18,000 starting salary
- Working a 4.5 day working week, Monday-Friday
- 36 hours per week
- Hybrid work plan – 3 days working from the office, 2 days working from home
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Sick pay policy – 5 days paid sickness days
- 2 kitchens with breakfast and lunch provided
- JD gym membership discount – £9.99 a month
- Great career progression opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Keen problem solver
- Intuitive and strategic individual
- Confident with Excel
- A passion for Data
- A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.