Data Essentials Apprenticeship
This is a new role within Seven Stories and an exciting time to join them as they renew and expand their digital infrastructure. Within this role, you will play a key part in helping them do this. The job description is indicative of the types of work you will be part of, though may develop […]
This is a new role within Seven Stories and an exciting time to join them as they renew and expand their digital infrastructure. Within this role, you will play a key part in helping them do this. The job description is indicative of the types of work you will be part of, though may develop as the role evolves.
Seven Stories is undertaking a core system overhaul that will initially include a new website and CRM ticketing system, and the Systems Coordinator is a key appointment to support system strategy, development, and training.
Seven Stories exists to make literature more accessible and put stories at the heart of every childhood. They deliver this through exhibitions, programmes of events, and workshops from venues in Ouseburn, Newcastle, and their extensive schools and community outreach projects.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- To be the link between software suppliers and Seven Stories to ensure everyone has the information required to ensure efficient infrastructure operations
- Gain a full understanding of Seven Stories systems and infrastructure (new system training will be provided)
- System setup and development, including website and CRM event setup, and development and setup of future packages and campaigns
- Provide reports and data analytics
- Support a new system testing and snagging plan
- Support change management processes, to ensure processes are in place for future system developments
- Liaise with product owners and Seven Stories managers to ensure a consistent approach to decision-making
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- £13,000 – £15,000 Per annum
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Seven Stories Bookshop and Coffee Shop discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- Various discounts at other Newcastle and Gateshead Cultural Venues (NGCV)
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A creative logical thinker with business knowledge and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation, data interpretation, and planning skills
- Strong IT skills
- Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification, and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Junior Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.