Are you ready to dive headfirst into the dynamic world of Information Technology? Are you eager to kickstart your career with a company that values innovation, creativity, and a passion for all things tech? If so, Affinity IT invites you to embark on an exhilarating journey through a Level 3 IT Apprenticeship! You will be […]
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the dynamic world of Information Technology? Are you eager to kickstart your career with a company that values innovation, creativity, and a passion for all things tech? If so, Affinity IT invites you to embark on an exhilarating journey through a Level 3 IT Apprenticeship!
You will be required to work on the helpdesk, to support internal and external customers with a variety of tasks from hardware, software, installing, updating, switchers, and routers – using telephone and ticketing system for communication and it will all need to be logged correctly on to the CRM.
At Affinity IT, they don't just keep up with the latest trends in IT – they set them! As a cutting-edge IT consultancy firm, they are committed to pushing the boundaries of technology and empowering clients with solutions that drive success. Their team of experts is dedicated to staying ahead of the curve, and are now looking for an apprentice who shares their hunger for knowledge, innovation, and excellence.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Establish and diagnose IT problems and faults
- Use TV/RMM via Autotask to provide basic information on the current system state allowing for further diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Diagnose and maintain systems
- Follow appropriate security and group policies
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders, for issues, troubleshooting, and keeping clients up to date
- Working on servers to install, update routers and switches
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- £13,650 Per annum
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pizza day!
- Excellent progression opportunities, what you put into the apprenticeship you will gain out of it!
- Dedicated mentor
- Positive and supportive team
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- IT enthusiast, hobbyist
- Motivated team player
- Have the ability to use your own initiative
- Eager to learn
- GCSE Grade 4/C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.