Data Administration Apprenticeship
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise your organisation skills, develop your mathematical mindset, and learn from industry professionals then this is the opportunity for you! Working Wonders is searching for a motivated team player to join their team in Manchester! Within this role, you will ensure information is added to systems […]
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise your organisation skills, develop your mathematical mindset, and learn from industry professionals then this is the opportunity for you!
Working Wonders is searching for a motivated team player to join their team in Manchester! Within this role, you will ensure information is added to systems accurately, seek duplicate information and correct this, and present data using various tools such as Excel!
Working Wonders liaises directly with local employers to provide a range of CSCS training courses to support Manchester’s Construction Industry, from Street-works, Water Hygeine & Asbestos awareness they are here to provide the training and connect candidates directly to employers.
Within this opportunity, you will develop your current skills, gain valuable industry experience, and gain a highly recognised qualification.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Administration Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Complete candidate registration forms and check for duplicate info
- Remove duplicate info and data across the systems
- Utilise tools such as Excel and various other reporting tools to report on data to college and awarding bodies
- Update details regarding the candidate's progress
- Reporting to colleges on course outcomes such as interviews or jobs secured
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- £15,000 – £17,000 Per annum
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite free parking
- Contribution to mileage if you need to commute to other college sites
- Great progression opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Have a hunger to learn new skills and progress within your career
- Mature mindset
- Motivated team player
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Avid problem solver and have a logical approach to different scenarios
- GCSE Grade 4/C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification, and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Administrator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.