Are you ready to kickstart your career in IT and become a vital part of an industry-leading company? Solus Accident Repair Centres is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their team as an IT Support Apprentice. If you're passionate about technology and eager to learn, this apprenticeship opportunity is your gateway to […]
Are you ready to kickstart your career in IT and become a vital part of an industry-leading company? Solus Accident Repair Centres is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their team as an IT Support Apprentice. If you're passionate about technology and eager to learn, this apprenticeship opportunity is your gateway to a rewarding career in IT support.
Solus Accident Repair Centres is a renowned name in the automotive industry, specialising in vehicle repairs and restoration services. With over 80 sites across the UK, they are dedicated to providing top-notch services and continuously innovating to exceed customer expectations. They believe in investing in talent and nurturing future IT professionals.
“Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.”
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Content Creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Assist with Install, configuration and maintenance of hardware and software with training provided.
- Assist with the upkeep of the IT asset register, ensuring all assets are updated as and when they are moved in and around the business.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the IT Helpdesk function.
- To ensure that all IT equipment is operated in accordance with the appropriate instructions.
- Ensure that use of all IT systems comply with established policies, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines.
- To promote a positive company image at all times.
- To adhere to both Solus’ & the IT department procedures and policies.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,300 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- Competitive bonus
- Group income protection with access to a GP and medical advice 24 hours per day for yourself and your family
- Competitive employer matched pension contributions
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals – Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experienced with Windows 10, 11, and Android operating systems is preferred.
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in IT is essential.
- A passion for technology
- Driven and willing to learn
- A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.