Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey in the world of technology? Do you have a passion for providing top-notch IT solutions while delivering exceptional customer service? Rydal Communications is searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic IT Apprentice to join our dynamic team! At Rydal Communications, we pride ourselves on being a trusted […]
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey in the world of technology? Do you have a passion for providing top-notch IT solutions while delivering exceptional customer service? Rydal Communications is searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic IT Apprentice to join our dynamic team!
At Rydal Communications, we pride ourselves on being a trusted provider of easy-to-use, ultra-reliable technology solutions for businesses. Our commitment to fast installation and award-winning customer service sets us apart in the industry, and we're on a mission to help our clients reduce their monthly outgoings while boosting their technological capabilities.
In this role, you’ll work towards your IT Support Technician Level 3apprentice, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity and routers
- Support if disaster recovery solutions
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and respond accordingly through service tickets
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,296 per annum
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with employer contributions
- On-site parking
- Team building days out and team incentives
- Pension scheme
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for IT
- Analytical Mindset
- Communication Skills
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.