Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of data and urban development? Look no further! Urban Evolution is seeking a passionate and motivated Data Apprentice to join their dynamic team and play a crucial role in shaping the future of new-build apartment buildings across the UK. As a Data Apprentice, you will have the […]
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of data and urban development? Look no further! Urban Evolution is seeking a passionate and motivated Data Apprentice to join their dynamic team and play a crucial role in shaping the future of new-build apartment buildings across the UK.
As a Data Apprentice, you will have the unique opportunity to dive into the heart of urban development and data analysis. This hands-on role will allow you to work closely with their experienced data team, collecting, processing, and analysing data that drives critical business decisions. From market trends and demographic insights to optimising building designs for maximum liveability, you'll contribute to shaping our projects and strategies with the power of data-driven insights.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Supporting the operations manager to produce reports from various sources to identify trends
- Working with Microsoft Excel, Hubspot, MRI and other browser-based databases and portals
- Manage day-to-day administration
- Data entry into various databases to ensure up to date information, regulatory and compliance
- Highlighting inaccuracies and missing date then reporting to the appropriate team
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Performance review annually
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Wellbeing support
- Regular team events
- Supportive working environment
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for Data
- Strong eye for detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excel knowledge
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.