Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Are you looking to kickstart your career with a renowned industry leader? Look no further! CEL Group, an established and experienced sub-contract manufacturer in both China and the UK, is seeking a passionate, bright and creative Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team. CEL Group's trailblazing approach to sub-contract manufacturing and global supply chain services, […]
Are you looking to kickstart your career with a renowned industry leader? Look no further! CEL Group, an established and experienced sub-contract manufacturer in both China and the UK, is seeking a passionate, bright and creative Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
CEL Group's trailblazing approach to sub-contract manufacturing and global supply chain services, helps UK manufacturers across many different industries to elevate their competitive edge in both domestic and international markets. Our track record speaks for itself – we specialise in providing OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) with reliable, low-cost manufacturing solutions and finely tuned logistics, as well as an unrivalled customer experience. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice at CEL Group, you will be an integral part of our sales and marketing team, contributing fresh ideas and innovative strategies to boost our online presence.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketer, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Developing and driving the social media for LinkedIn, Facebook etc
- Updating the website with on brand written and visual content (WordPress)
- Improving SEO usage to optimise enagement and reach
- Interacting with customers through LinkedIn, email marketing, etc
- Planning and creating external marketing campaigns
- Understanding and maintaining the marketing and sales database
- Creative and supportive participation in sales and marketing meetings
- Front of house work such as answering calls to help the wider business
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company funded healthcare after 3-month probation
- Friday sandwich days
- Family culture
- Social events throughout the year
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Proactive and upbeat
- Analytical mindset
- Good writing skills
- Love delivering a great customer service experience
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Digital Marketer
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship