Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Are you ready to dive into the world of data analytics and make a meaningful impact from day one? Look no further – Sapphire Utility Solutions is thrilled to offer an exceptional Data Analyst Apprenticeship that promises hands-on experience, growth, and a chance to shape the future of sustainable solutions. Sapphire Utility Solutions is a […]
Are you ready to dive into the world of data analytics and make a meaningful impact from day one? Look no further – Sapphire Utility Solutions is thrilled to offer an exceptional Data Analyst Apprenticeship that promises hands-on experience, growth, and a chance to shape the future of sustainable solutions.
Sapphire Utility Solutions is a pioneering leader in sustainable solutions, dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. They work with clients, partners and customers to maintain the utility services essential to modern life.
As a Data Analyst Apprentice, you will be an essential part of the team, responsible for shaping how the company uses data! You will have a wide range of responsibilities from developing new reports and dashboards, enhancing existing reports, collaborating with stakeholders for report requirements to make effective business decisions and so much more to reach your true potential and become an effective data analyst!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 4 Data Analytics qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to capture requirements for data.
- Development of new reports and dashboards to use within the business.
- Enhancement of existing reports and dashboards.
- Creation and maintenance of report documentation.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £24,000 –£26,000
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- 24 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts etc. through Perk Box
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Able to communicate efficiently with the team and stakeholders.
- Experience with Power BI even if this is in your own time, Bootcamp or course.
- Analytical mindset.
- Great aptitude to learning.
- Passionate about data analytics.
- Grade 4/C in Math’s & English GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.