Content Creator Apprenticeship
Are you a storyteller with a passion for crafting compelling content? Are you ready to dive into the world of creativity and innovation? Look no further – Despatch Cloud based in Driffield is an innovative company dedicated to providing leading-edge shipping and e-commerce solutions. As they continue to expand and cater to a global audience, they […]
Are you a storyteller with a passion for crafting compelling content? Are you ready to dive into the world of creativity and innovation? Look no further – Despatch Cloud based in Driffield is an innovative company dedicated to providing leading-edge shipping and e-commerce solutions.
As they continue to expand and cater to a global audience, they are looking to bring onboard a motivated Content Creator Apprentice to join their dynamic marketing team.
As their Content Creator Apprentice, you'll be more than a team member – you'll be a driving force behind their brand's narrative. From crafting captivating blog posts that engage their audience to producing visually stunning social media content to drive engagement, your creativity will be the driving engine of their marketing strategy.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Assist in the development and execution of content marketing strategies.
- Create, edit, and proofread content for various digital platforms including blogs, website, social media, newsletters, and more.
- Assist in managing the content calendar, ensuring timely publication of high-quality content via various social media channels.
- Collaborate with the design team to produce visually engaging content for videos, graphics and images.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and conduct market research to generate fresh content ideas.
- Analyse content performance metrics and provide suggestions for optimisation.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £16,000 – £18,000 depending on experience.
- Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Annual Salary Reviews – Depending on performance can be brought forward.
- Access to training and development programs.
- Your birthday off.
- Company nights out.
- Opportunity for career progression within the company.
- Gain hands-on experience in content marketing under the guidance of seasoned professionals.
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Motived and have a desire to learn.
- Creative mindset.
- Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Experience with social media.
- Grade 4/C in Math’s & English or Functional Skills Level 2.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.