Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Glasdon Group Limited is a global company seeking an IT Apprentice to join our established IT function. If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities and benefits then look no further. Offering a whopping […]
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career opportunity?
Glasdon Group Limited is a global company seeking an IT Apprentice to join our established IT function. If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities and benefits then look no further.
Offering a whopping £18,528 salary, a comprehensive training programme, a subsidised on-site café and much more! Glasdon Group reward their employees for all their hard work and dedication. With a successful track record of apprentices, this really is the perfect opportunity to begin a career in IT!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communications Technician, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide general IT support across multiple departments
- Categorise and process service requests via an IT Helpdesk function
- Maintain and configure an asset database
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems remotely and in person
- Provide new systems and software training to internal departments
- Get involved with Cyber Security
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £18,528 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm or 10am-6pm
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays!
- A comprehensive training programme
- Company final salary pension scheme
- Life insurance scheme
- Private health insurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Paid charity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Subsidised on-site café
- Dress down Friday
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Have a keen interest in IT and PC’s
- Good problem-solving skills
- A mature and responsible attitude
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.