Content Creator Apprenticeship
Are you ready to embark on a journey that combines your passion for content creation with professional growth? Look no further than Kesseler, a pioneering brand in the world of luxury kitchens and interiors. They're excited to offer an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic individual to join them as a Content Creator Apprentice! At Kesseler, […]
Are you ready to embark on a journey that combines your passion for content creation with professional growth? Look no further than Kesseler, a pioneering brand in the world of luxury kitchens and interiors. They're excited to offer an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic individual to join them as a Content Creator Apprentice!
At Kesseler, they don't just create spaces; they craft experiences that blend elegance, functionality, and innovation. Their commitment to redefining luxury living has earned them a prestigious place in the industry. As a Content Creator Apprentice, you'll be at the heart of this legacy, playing a pivotal role in shaping the brand's narrative.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Managing their social media platforms to captivate and engage their audience, bringing their brand story to life.
- Crafting captivating visual content, from mesmerising TikTok videos to stunning Instagram reels that resonate with their followers.
- Crafting compelling copy for blogs, advertisements, scripts, and email marketing campaigns that convey the essence of their brand.
- Utilising your artistic eye and tools like Canva to edit images for their vibrant social media content.
- Mastering a range of marketing tools including MailChimp, WordPress, and Canva to enhance their brand's online presence.
- Collaborating closely with their directors, managers, and franchises to understand and fulfil content needs that align with their brand vision.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £15,000 per annum
- Working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- Unlock exciting quarterly bonuses based on your outstanding performance.
- Access unparalleled training and development opportunities to nurture your skills and career ambitions.
- Delight in staff discounts on their exquisite luxury products
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A driver with access to their own car is required for this role
- Confident communicator both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn
- Some experience with creating video content would be desired
- Passion for Content Creation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A Grade C/4 at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.