IT Support Apprentice
Ignite your IT career with an exceptional apprenticeship opportunity that promises to supercharge your skills and knowledge! Embark on a transformative journey with Focus Networks and Baltic Apprenticeships who have teamed up many times in the past to carve the path for success for many apprentices! Distinguished as trailblazers within the tech realm, Focus Networks […]
Ignite your IT career with an exceptional apprenticeship opportunity that promises to supercharge your skills and knowledge! Embark on a transformative journey with Focus Networks and Baltic Apprenticeships who have teamed up many times in the past to carve the path for success for many apprentices!
Distinguished as trailblazers within the tech realm, Focus Networks stands as an unrivalled repository of wisdom and expertise. Fueling not just their client's success but also the growth of their apprentices and internal talents, they're on the lookout for an apprentice ready to soak up knowledge and flourish on the frontline.
As an IT Apprentice, you will be responsible for all things IT such as providing technical support, installing hardware, assisting with rollouts and so much more to enhance your IT Skills and reach your true potential!
If your heart beats for all things IT and you're unwaveringly committed to becoming an integral part of a nurturing and inclusive team, look no further! Your future starts here.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communication Technician qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers via telephone, email and other communication channels
- Install and configure relevant hardware such as laptops, desktops, printers, projectors and scanners
- Assist with rolling out upgrades to systems and new applications
- Establish and diagnose IT faults using troubleshooting processes
- Set up security access and password resets
- Learning to provide tech support across Apple products
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £12,000
- Salary increments every 3 months
- Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5:30 PM
- 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Early finish on Fridays
- Company incentives
- Amazing company culture and support
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for IT
- Communication skills
- Able to use initiative
- Timekeeping skills and can work to deadlines
- A basic understanding of hardware and troubleshooting
- Grade 4/C in Maths & English GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.