Junior Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Are you ready to rev up your career? The CarCrowd is looking for a passionate, analytical and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Data Apprentice. The CarCrowd are dedicated petrolheads that want to embrace the quality of classic cars! Offering shares in each car, storage and more, the team are all about increasing its […]
Are you ready to rev up your career? The CarCrowd is looking for a passionate, analytical and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Data Apprentice.
The CarCrowd are dedicated petrolheads that want to embrace the quality of classic cars! Offering shares in each car, storage and more, the team are all about increasing its assets. This will be no different for you as an Apprentice, as they will dedicate their time to ensure you get the most out of the role!
Successfully training Apprentices that passed with the highest grade, instilling their passion for all their staff. You will be working alongside your mentor that is passionate about your personal and technical growth. Working side by side with your mentor will ensure you learn from the best and become the next Data expert!
If you are ready to put your Data career into gear, apply now!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Junior Data Analyst qualification delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Look at the existing data in the database tables and identify trends, habits and areas to focus on for the business in terms of how our customers are investing, or where opportunities are getting missed
- Analyse data for the assets under management (these are all cars) and highlight current and future values
- Analyse the market and various sources such as Hagerty, and car auction results to support the leadership team in creating shortlists of future cars to bring to the platform
- Reporting data back to senior management and being involved with decision making
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13,500 per annum
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Hybrid working – 4 days in the office, 1 from home
- 28 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Free car park on site
- Pension Scheme
- Company laptop
- Attend events throughout the year
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Extra training and development throughout your time as an apprentice
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A full UK Driving License is essential due to the nature of the role
- Passion for Data and self-development
- Good understanding of Excel
- A mature and organised individual
- Can work well within a team and independently
- Great written and verbal skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- GCSE Grade C/4 in English and Maths or L2 Functional skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.