Junior Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Take a thrilling leap into the heart of cutting-edge technology with Computeam, they are searching for like-minded professionals to join their well bonded team. Computeam is an ‘Investors in People Gold’ award holder and offers a friendly and ‘people focused’ environment to work and develop toward all career opportunities. As you step into the Level […]
Take a thrilling leap into the heart of cutting-edge technology with Computeam, they are searching for like-minded professionals to join their well bonded team. Computeam is an ‘Investors in People Gold’ award holder and offers a friendly and ‘people focused’ environment to work and develop toward all career opportunities.
As you step into the Level 3 Data Apprenticeship, you are not just entering a program; you are entering the future. At Computeam, they don't just keep up with the pace of technological evolution – they set it.
Imagine yourself at the forefront of data mastery, where every line of information becomes a canvas for your creativity. This apprenticeship is not just a gateway to a career; it's a ticket to the forefront of data-driven revolution, where you will unlock the potential of analytics, and sculpt the digital landscape of tomorrow.
Get ready to embark on your data career with Computeam – where your journey will be as exciting as the technology you're about to master.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Junior Data Essentials Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to quality standards
· Provide essential administrative support and coordination to project managers and teams
· Maintain schedules and calendars for technical staff, arrange and confirm appointments
· Analyse data using Power BI and Excel to help measure KPI’s and to support running a projects
· Visualise data using PowerBi and Excel. Communicate findings to individuals and through weekly/monthly reporting to a wide range of stakeholders.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £14,000 Per annum
· 22 days annual leave + bank holidays, annual leave can go up to 26 days with length of service.
· Company events
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee assistance programme
· Free parking
· Paid volunteer time
· Opportunity to work from home
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· Have a willingness to learn
· Excellent communication skills
· Can use your own initiative
· Have the ability to work well under pressure and stick to deadlines
· Organised and punctual
· GCSE Grade 4/C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Junior Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.