Junior Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about data, eager to kick-start your career, and ready to make a positive impact on the environment? Waste Experts Ltd is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their team as a Data Apprentice! Waste Experts have been operating in the environmental services sector for over 22 years. As a […]
Are you passionate about data, eager to kick-start your career, and ready to make a positive impact on the environment? Waste Experts Ltd is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their team as a Data Apprentice!
Waste Experts have been operating in the environmental services sector for over 22 years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the UK’s leading electrical wholesaler, City Electrical Factors (CEF), they have a big company reach with small company feel.
As a Data Apprentice, you will be an essential part of the team, responsible for building reports, visualising data sets to then present them, data entry, analysing data and so much more to enhance your skills to reach your true potential!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Technician, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team
- Data entry work, working with excel spreadsheets. making sure info is correct, pulling different data sets together to build reports
- Data work on their system, client and supply chain info
- Handling supply chain surveys, analysing different supply chain attributes, analyse different trends on reliability, costs and look at the best stakeholder to go with for the business
- Understanding how to reduce costs and improvement areas
- Monthly reports, reporting into supply chain manager and commercial manager on how the team is getting on, ROI and present this to them in a presentation. using excel and different visulisation tools and PowerPoint.
- Looking at supply chain performance against previous performance
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £10,296 – £20,319 – Depending on Age (NLW)
- Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Annual Leave – 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Holiday entitlement increases 1 day per year after 2 years of continuous service
- Access to a fully equipped onsite gym, free of charge
- All necessary equipment and tools provided for the role
- Enjoy complimentary breakfasts to kickstart your day
- Access to top-range coffee machines to keep you energised
- Participate in regular team events and activities
- Eligibility for an annual bonus scheme once you have successfully completed your probationary period
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Aptitude for learning
- Confident personality as going to be a part of an outgoing office environment
- Customer Service experience
- Communication skills – Written & Verbal (Happy to speak to suppliers and internal departments)
- Grade 4/C in Math's & English GCSE
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.