Software Development Apprenticeship
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the world of software development? As a Software Development Apprentice at Noyantis, you'll be at the forefront of cutting-edge projects, learning from the best in the industry, and making your mark on the future of technology. This isn't just a job; it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to unleash your […]
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the world of software development? As a Software Development Apprentice at Noyantis, you'll be at the forefront of cutting-edge projects, learning from the best in the industry, and making your mark on the future of technology. This isn't just a job; it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to unleash your potential and ignite your passion for coding.
Noyantis are looking for a bright, creative and eager to learn individual with a passion for coding! Along with the academic skills and qualifications, you will also gain a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development cycle, along with essential software support and business skills.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Software Development Level 4 apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Learning and understanding project requirements
· Software design, development and testing
· Learning to diagnose and fix software faults
· Integrating with third party solutions
· Writing accurate technical documentation including unit tests and release notes
· Maintenance of existing software solutions
· Providing 1st and 2nd level software application support
· Maintain excellent customer relationships
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £14,000 per annum
· 09:00 – 16:30
· Monday – Friday
· 24 days holiday per annum
· Work place pension
· Technical training
· Excellent career progression
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· Passion for Software Development
· Ability to communicate
· Ability to work as a team
· Committed to learning
· Grade 6/C in Maths and Grade 4/C in English GCSE
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become a Software Developer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.