Are you ready to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of IT? Look no further! We are thrilled to announce a Level 3 IT Apprenticeship opportunity with IT Systems and Support Ltd a leading player in the IT solutions world. IT Systems & Support pride themselves on innovation, excellence and a commitment to providing […]
Are you ready to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of IT? Look no further! We are thrilled to announce a Level 3 IT Apprenticeship opportunity with IT Systems and Support Ltd a leading player in the IT solutions world.
IT Systems & Support pride themselves on innovation, excellence and a commitment to providing cutting-edge IT solutions to their diverse clientele. With a proven track record of previous apprentices, this really is the perfect place to begin your career in IT! Offering a £16,000 salary, a mileage allowance, 5 days off at Christmas and additional inhouse training. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss out on!
As an apprentice you will be tasked with configuring and installing hardware and software such as interactive panels, servers, switches and routers, troubleshooting and diagnosing IT and networking issues within schools, communicating with customer through telephone, email and site visits and much more. You will be fully immersed in the world of IT and given all the tools to build a successful career in the industry!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communications Technician delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Configuring and installing hardware and software such as interactive panels, servers, switches and routers
- Conducting daily data back-ups and security management
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing IT and networking issues within schools
- Setting up news client devices to the school VPN network
- Communicating with customers through telephone, email and site visits
- Building desktop and mobile devices to a school network including undertaking scripted build, software deployment and security enforcement
- Assist in installation of touchscreen display technology, commissioning of the device and training handover to teaching staff
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £16,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays!
- Mileage allowance
- 5 days Christmas Holidays
- Inhouse training
- Pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and well-articulated when working with customers
- Genuine interest and passion for IT
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths and Grade 5/C in GCSE English
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.