Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about diving into the world of data, seeking an opportunity to kickstart your career with a dynamic and forward-thinking team? Look no further! Capital Growth Ventures is on the hunt for a motivated Data Apprentice to join their innovative company. Capital Growth Ventures is a leading investment firm dedicated to fostering growth […]
Are you passionate about diving into the world of data, seeking an opportunity to kickstart your career with a dynamic and forward-thinking team? Look no further! Capital Growth Ventures is on the hunt for a motivated Data Apprentice to join their innovative company.
Capital Growth Ventures is a leading investment firm dedicated to fostering growth and innovation in emerging markets. With a focus on technology-driven solutions and strategic investments, they pride themselves on pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the business world. Their team consists of seasoned professionals who are eager to mentor and support individuals who are just starting their journey in the industry.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 4 Data Analyst qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Working with a large set of data to support revenue analysis, forecasting, strategic planning, and product development.
· Creating visually appealing data visualisations using Power BI to communicate insights effectively.
· Assisting with the sales cycle by analysing metrics such as acquisition and conversion rates.
· Comparing data from different websites/platforms to identify trends and opportunities.
· Utilising Python and SQL to manipulate and analyse data efficiently.
· Designing graphs, dashboards, and tables to present key findings.
· Reporting on internal and external stakeholders and presenting findings to support decision-making processes.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £18,000 per annum
· Working Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
· Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
· 45 minute lunch break
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Progress to a hybrid role after a couple of months (2 days in office and 3 days working from home)
· Office shut down between Christmas and New Year
· Team social events outside of work
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· A passion for working with data and a desire to learn new concepts and technologies.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
· Proactive and self-motivated attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges.
· Proficiency in Python, SQL, and data visualisation tools such as Power BI are desired.
· A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.