Multi Channel Marketing Apprenticeship
Are you ready to dive into the heart of healthcare marketing? The Amore Group, a leading health and social care provider nestled in the vibrant North West of England, is seeking a passionate and driven individual to join the ranks as a Multi-Channel Marketer Apprentice! As a Multi-Channel Marketer Apprentice, you'll be at the forefront of […]
Are you ready to dive into the heart of healthcare marketing? The Amore Group, a leading health and social care provider nestled in the vibrant North West of England, is seeking a passionate and driven individual to join the ranks as a Multi-Channel Marketer Apprentice!
As a Multi-Channel Marketer Apprentice, you'll be at the forefront of marketing efforts, helping spread the word about the incredible work they do across multiple platforms. From crafting compelling social media campaigns to designing eye-catching print materials, you'll have the opportunity to flex your creative muscles and make a real impact.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Multi-Channel Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Supporting with the development and maintenance of the companies’ divisions websites
· Developing and presenting briefs to full-service marketing agencies and identifying which agency can best meet the company’s marketing objectives whilst being cost effective.
· Supporting with the development of the company’s newsletter through producing copy and inputting with the design elements.
· Research relevant awards and events for key personnel to attend (replace “Attend exhibitions and events for content creation on social media.” that appears in the advert presently)
· Creating a detailed brief and identifying a relevant agency to work with to create the company’s corporate video to support with meeting the companies recruitment and growth objectives.
· Supporting with the organisation of company’s internal awards ceremony through liaising with vendors, venue hire and coordinating award categories and collating votes.
· Creation and maintenance of the companies CRM system to provide data sets to support with the execution of email marketing campaigns.
· Creation of a monthly comms plan through attending fortnightly meetings with each division.
· Stay up to date with industry news and share key headlines and updates with departments in a fortnightly bulletin.
· Support with increasing the knowledge and confidence of team members in utilising social media and increasing brand advocacy
· Monitoring and responding to reviews across multiple channels
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £13,000 – £15,000 per annum
· Monday – Friday
· 08:30 – 17:00
· 23 days holiday
· Staff awards
· Attending events
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· Passion for Marketing
· Ability to communicate
· Ability to work as a team
· Committed to learning
· Grade 5/C in Maths and Grade 4/C in English GCSE
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become a Multi-Channel Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.