Content Creator Apprenticeship
Are you a wordsmith with a flair for visual storytelling? Optimum Signs invites you to be a part of their dynamic team as a Content Creator Apprentice, where creativity knows no bounds! Optimum Signs is more than a signage company; they are architects of visual experiences. As a UK-based leader in signage and graphics, they're […]
Are you a wordsmith with a flair for visual storytelling? Optimum Signs invites you to be a part of their dynamic team as a Content Creator Apprentice, where creativity knows no bounds!
Optimum Signs is more than a signage company; they are architects of visual experiences. As a UK-based leader in signage and graphics, they're on the lookout for a Content Creator Apprentice to join their vibrant team. If you have a passion for crafting captivating narratives and a keen eye for design, your journey begins here.
At Optimum Signs, they don't just create signs; they craft experiences that leave lasting impressions. As a leading signage and graphics company based in the UK, they pride themselves on transforming ideas into visually stunning realities. Their team is a melting pot of creativity, innovation, and craftsmanship, and they're on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join them on this exciting adventure.
As a Content Creator Apprentice, you'll be at the forefront of their digital narrative. Your mission is to breathe life into their brand through engaging content.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Content Creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Venture out with their photographer and videographer to capture enchanting content for short and long-form videos, including TikToks and Reels, as well as for social media and web advertising.
· Play a pivotal role in crafting marketing campaign briefs, especially in the alfresco signage realm. Organise photographer schedules, analyse campaign success, and drive promotions.
· Attend weekly strategy meetings, contributing notes, and visual recommendations. Your insights will shape their campaigns.
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, from clients to graphic designers. Collaborate with sales executives, key account managers, and the senior designer, Luke, who will serve as your mentor.
· Actively engage with clients and audiences through direct messages, likes, and comments on social media platforms.
· Utilise Google Analytics, TikTok Analytics, and Mailchimp Analytics to evaluate content performance, providing insightful recommendations.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £14,000-£18,000 per annum
· Working Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm
· Early finish on Fridays
· Standard holiday entitlement
· Team building days
· Social outings on Fridays
· Pension scheme
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
· A passion for marketing and crafting compelling content
· Willingness to learn
· Ability to work as an individual and as part of a collaborative team
· An eagerness to progress in the industry
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.