Content Creator Apprenticeship
Calling all aspiring Content Creators! An award-winning brand development agency GeoBrand based in Maidstone is on the hunt for a Content Creator apprentice to join their team; they are seeking a creative. ambitious Content Creator to help craft compelling content across all social media and branding. GeoBrand is a team of graphic designers and developers. […]
Calling all aspiring Content Creators! An award-winning brand development agency GeoBrand based in Maidstone is on the hunt for a Content Creator apprentice to join their team; they are seeking a creative. ambitious Content Creator to help craft compelling content across all social media and branding.
GeoBrand is a team of graphic designers and developers. Working across multiple sectors from hospitality to charity. From start-ups to global brands. Their team of creative experts are driven by the desire to produce outstanding, relevant work that makes a difference to their client and their businesses. Their work creates an impact for their clients by engaging audiences, increasing traffic, and sharing meaningful stories.
As a Content Creator Apprentice, you will be an essential part of the team, responsible for creating content for social media, work on projects and campaigns, writing news letters and blogs for the website, crafting audio content such as voiceovers and so much more to enhance your skills to reach your true potential!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Creating content for social media pages, eventually working on client facing work.
- Uploading web content and social media content to the website.
- Keep track of up and coming projects / campaigns.
- Using Adobe & Canva to create content based on GeoBrand's work, past, present and future projects, Creating animations, video capturing, capturing content with purpose.
- Writing case studies for clients to upload to website, writing newsletters, using MailChimp to distribute when ready to that as well as written content for websites.
- Voice over for reels, some projects require IV for socials or long form video which have audio element.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £15,000 – £17,000
- Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Hybrid – 3 Work 2 Home – After Probation
- 28 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Gym Membership
- Regular Team Events
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of English and grammar
- Upbeat with proactive approach to work
- Ambitious to learn
- Interested or willing to learn animations and moving content (After effects)
- Good attention to detail
- Organised, logical, strategic and creative thinker
- Grade 4/C in English & Grade 5/C in Math's GCSE
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.