Are you passionate about technology and eager to kickstart your career in the IT industry? Copy Print Services, a leading provider of photocopier sales, service, and leasing in Manchester for over a decade, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team as an IT Apprentice. As an IT Apprentice, you'll have the […]
Are you passionate about technology and eager to kickstart your career in the IT industry? Copy Print Services, a leading provider of photocopier sales, service, and leasing in Manchester for over a decade, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team as an IT Apprentice.
As an IT Apprentice, you'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic and supportive environment. You'll work alongside our experienced IT professionals, gaining hands-on experience in troubleshooting, maintaining, and supporting our range of photocopiers and related technology. This role will involve a blend of on-the-job training, mentorship, and structured learning to develop your skills in IT support.
In this role, you’ll work towards your IT Support Technician Level 3 apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Repairing and maintaining printers and photocopiers
· Installing firmware and pre-configuring devices
· Assisting with the installation of the printers and photocopiers at customer sites
· Installing and configuring printer devices
· Configuring scanning protocols such as scan-to-email and scan-to-folder
· Installing monitoring software
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £15,000 per annum
· Monday – Friday
· 09:00 – 17:00
· Salary reviews based on performance
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· After 4 years of service another holiday is added
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· Passion for IT
· Ability to communicate
· Ability to work as a team
· Committed to learning
· Grade 4/C in Maths and Grade 5/C in English GCSE
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.