Data Essentials Apprenticeship
Embark on an exhilarating voyage into the world of luxury yachting as a Level 3 Data Analyst at Fairline Yachts, a prestigious name with maritime opulence and innovative design. As a vital member of their dynamic team, you will harness the power of data to chart courses for success. Join Fairline Yachts and be part […]
Embark on an exhilarating voyage into the world of luxury yachting as a Level 3 Data Analyst at Fairline Yachts, a prestigious name with maritime opulence and innovative design.
As a vital member of their dynamic team, you will harness the power of data to chart courses for success. Join Fairline Yachts and be part of an extraordinary journey where your analytical prowess transforms data into the guiding star of unparalleled maritime excellence!
Your role will be to define, measure, and report on performance metrics from all areas of the business in line with the business’s overall performance strategy. Whilst reporting into the Head of Analytics and being part of the Analytics & IT team, this role will be dedicated specifically to providing the business with one version of the truth.
In this role, you will work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Analysing and interpreting data
· Utilise and learn more about various performance metrics for measuring performance.
· Gain an understanding of how to identify and capture trends in current reporting tools such as Power BI.
· Analysing data trends to help support business-critical decisions.
· Translating trends, data observations, and manipulated information into business analogies for consumption by various departments.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
· £17,000 Per Annum
· 32 Days of holidays, including bank holidays
· Onsite parking
· Eye care vouchers
· Workplace pension
· Death in Service Benefit
· Employee Assistance Program
Desired Qualities, Skills, and Knowledge:
· Excellent organisational skills
· Great knowledge of Excel & Visual Basics
· Can pay attention to detail
· Be enthusiastic about quality and accuracy
· Good communication skills
· Logical thinker with a mathematical mind set.
· Resilient and not afraid of a challenge!
· Due to the nature of the business, candidates must be minimum age of 18 when starting in the role
· Grade 4/C in Maths and English
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.