Are you ready to dive headfirst into the dynamic universe of technology? Blue Orange IT is on the hunt for another enthusiastic and driven IT Apprentice to join their innovative team! At Blue Orange IT, they're not just about technology; they're about empowering possibilities. They're a vibrant, forward-thinking company at the forefront of IT solutions, […]
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the dynamic universe of technology? Blue Orange IT is on the hunt for another enthusiastic and driven IT Apprentice to join their innovative team!
At Blue Orange IT, they're not just about technology; they're about empowering possibilities. They're a vibrant, forward-thinking company at the forefront of IT solutions, offering a range of services that push the boundaries of what's possible in the digital landscape.
As an IT Apprentice with them, you'll embark on an exhilarating learning journey. You'll get hands-on experience across diverse IT areas, from hardware and software support to network administration and cybersecurity. You'll work alongside seasoned professionals, gaining invaluable insights and practical skills that will set you on the path to becoming an IT maestro.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 IT qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Engage with customers to offer technical assistance via outbound calls.
- Handle incoming calls from both business and education customers, addressing their queries and concerns.
- Document all customer interactions meticulously to facilitate smooth resolutions.
- Tackle and resolve initial line tickets, ensuring swift solutions to technical issues.
- Ensure escalated tickets contain comprehensive information for swift resolution.
- Conduct proactive checks on customer systems, including Anti-Virus, Windows Updates, and device health checks.
- Develop guides and documentation for internal and external use as needed.
- Assist in maintaining Knowledge Base (KB) articles with updated information.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £16,500 per annum
- Working Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- 20 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Paid for company outings such as Go Karting, bowling, etc.
- Free parking
- Company that cares about every employee!
- Free lunches whilst on site
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A grade 4 in Maths and grade 5 in English at GCSE is required for this role
- IT qualification from school or college would be an advantage
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- An understanding of networking would be beneficial
- A genuine interest in IT and wanting to progress within the field
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.