Junior Data Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about turning data into insights? Do you have a keen eye for patterns and trends? The Telemarketing Company is on the lookout for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Data Analyst Apprentice. Since 1990, The Telemarketing Company has specialised in providing best-in-class, unscripted telemarketing and telesales, […]
Are you passionate about turning data into insights? Do you have a keen eye for patterns and trends? The Telemarketing Company is on the lookout for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Data Analyst Apprentice.
Since 1990, The Telemarketing Company has specialised in providing best-in-class, unscripted telemarketing and telesales, complemented by a full range of pre and post-sales telephone research and compliance services.
You will be an essential part of the team, responsible for creating and manipulating data reports, importing and exporting data into Excel, present data and so much more to enhance your skills to reach your true potential!
This is the perfect opportunity to enhance your Data skills with training and development opportunities available – there is no better place to kick-start your career!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Campaign design and management – you will be using web-based tools to create bespoke campaign solutions, translating business requirement into a SQL data schema with a web front end using the wizard driven, in-house designed tools.
· Data manipulation (Excel, CSV, SSMS, MS Access) – Once the campaign is designed, you’ll be responsible for the manipulation of / import of client data in to this framework.
· Designing and Managing SQL objects (Stored Procs, Views, Scheduled jobs).
· Data exports – looking and learning about the clients exports needs, understanding and be able to present this data (via SQL) in to our company portal
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· Salary – £18,000 – £22,000 DEO
· Monday – Friday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
· 28 Days Annual Leave – 33 days in total
· Hybrid working is an option after probation with 1 WFH day
· Offer an amazing wellbeing service for you and up to 3 family members
· Cinema and Gym staff discount
· One month of free Bus Pass! (Brighton & Hove)
· Access to an online platform for training with more than 65,000 countries
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· Numerical and analytical mindset
· Keen problem solver
· Customer care skills
· Demonstrable interest in IT and technology
· Grade 4/C in Math’s and English GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.