Business Data Admin Apprenticeship
If you’re an aspiring Business Data Administrator, then we have the perfect role for you! Following on from previous success, Alideck are now on the hunt for their next apprentice to join their team! As a Business Data Administrator Apprentice, you will be tasked with providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, answer and direct phone […]
If you’re an aspiring Business Data Administrator, then we have the perfect role for you!
Following on from previous success, Alideck are now on the hunt for their next apprentice to join their team! As a Business Data Administrator Apprentice, you will be tasked with providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, answer and direct phone calls, submit and reconcile expense reports and much more. You will be immersed in all aspects Business Administration.
Offering a brilliant £13,185 salary, 20 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays, company events and much more! Alideck reward their employees for all their hard work and dedication, and you will be no different!
As an apprentice you will be closely supported by the Sales and Marketing Manager as well as specialist coach from Baltic Apprenticeships to help you build the foundations of a long and successful career.
So if you’re looking to take the next step your career, then apply now!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letter, faxes, and forms
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Book travel arrangements
- Analysing sales team data to understand nationwide performance and competitor data
- Reviewing sales targets and creating visuals to show areas for business improvement
- Researching into the success of products and understanding how to improve sales processes
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13,185 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays!
- Company events
- Company pension
- On site parking
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Business Data Administrator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.