You Agency is looking to expand their team based in Soho with a Digital Marketing apprentice! They are an award-winning integrated communications agency, helping brands and businesses punch above their weight.They have the pleasure of working with some fabulous clients such as Saville, Travis Perkins, British Airways, Rolls Royce and many more! In this role, […]
You Agency is looking to expand their team based in Soho with a Digital Marketing apprentice!
They are an award-winning integrated communications agency, helping brands and businesses punch above their weight.
They have the pleasure of working with some fabulous clients such as Saville, Travis Perkins, British Airways, Rolls Royce and many more!
In this role, you will be working on a range of paid advertising campaigns and projects for clients. You will also be guided by someone who has had previous experience mentoring juniors, interns, and graduates so rest assured that your development is in great hands!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Working closely with head of media on a range of campaigns and projects
- Working with Senior members of the team and clients directly to create campaigns briefs and plans for projects
- Creating PPC campaigns for clients to support with promotion and sale of their specific products
- Creating content for paid ads for products to drive traffic to clients’ websites helping to improve their brand awareness and sales
- Tracking of ads and content share on social media platforms as well as Google
- Use of Google Analytics to track traffic to websites as well as analytical tools within social media platforms to track and report back to clients of success of campaigns
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £18,000 – £20,000
- Monday – Friday (Mon-Thurs 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM) (Fri 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Hybrid – 3 Work 2 Home
- 20 Days Annual Leave + Christmas Break
- Free gym membership
- Early finish on a Friday
- Christmas Party
- Incentives on the last Friday of every month
- Quarterly events
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Interested in Digital Media as a whole as opposed to solely Digital Marketing
- Interested in analytics and social media channels
- Creative mindset
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Grade 4/C in Math’s and English or Functional Skills Level 2
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Multi-Chanell Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.