Calling all aspiring IT Technicians… we have the role for you! Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Limited are on the hunt for an IT Apprentice to join their rapidly growing team! Offering a fantastic £15,579 salary, excellent progression opportunities and much more! Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Limited have a successful track record with 6 of their […]
Calling all aspiring IT Technicians… we have the role for you!
Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Limited are on the hunt for an IT Apprentice to join their rapidly growing team! Offering a fantastic £15,579 salary, excellent progression opportunities and much more! Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Limited have a successful track record with 6 of their current employees previously being apprentices! This really is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on!
As an apprentice you will be tasked with carrying out 1st line support tasks, taking calls and providing a high standard of customer service, responding to queries via telephone, emails, and support tickets and much more. You will be immersed in all aspects of IT to help you build a long and successful career in the industry.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information, Communications, Technician, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Carrying out 1st line support tasks to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the IT systems and infrastructure
- Taking calls and providing a high standard of customer service
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, e-mails and support tickets as required
- Updating and maintaining systems and infrastructure
- Providing IT cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence
- Reporting equipment failure and assisting in fixing the issues
- IT System management – new user creation and maintenance of IT systems
- Setting up new and replacement laptops, printers and mobile phones for new users and existing hardware refreshes
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £15,579 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays!
- Recognition for hard work via employee appreciation days
- Great progression opportunities with a role at the end of the apprenticeship
- A friendly and inclusive work environment
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A passion for IT
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communications skills, customer service experience would be beneficial
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills L2 equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.