Business Data Admin Apprenticeship
If you’re looking to take a step into Data Administration, then we have the role for you! Cascade Holdings are on the hunt for a Business Data Administration Apprenticeship to join their rapidly growing team! Offering a £13,062 salary, company Christmas parties, staff discounts and much more! As an apprentice you will be tasked with […]
If you’re looking to take a step into Data Administration, then we have the role for you!
Cascade Holdings are on the hunt for a Business Data Administration Apprenticeship to join their rapidly growing team! Offering a £13,062 salary, company Christmas parties, staff discounts and much more!
As an apprentice you will be tasked with maintaining regular contact with customers and suppliers, product marketing and research, approving packaging labels and product specs and much more! You will be immersed in all aspects of Data Administration as you embark on your journey to achieving your Level 3 Data Essentials qualification.
If you’ve got a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and knowledge of Excel then this is the role for you… Apply now!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Maintain regular contact with customers and suppliers
- Product marketing and research, ensuring products are listed currently on various online retail platforms
- Have some involvement in new product development projects
- Approving packaging labels and product specs
- Daily updates of Excel spreadsheets – sales & stock systems and customer inventory feeds
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13,062 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays!
- 2 extra days for Christmas
- On site parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Company Christmas party!
- Staff discounts
- Private Healthcare upon full time employment
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Business Data Administrator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.