If you're looking for an exhilarating journey into the realm of Information Technology, and you're eager to align yourself with a progressive organisation that places a premium on your personal growth and development, we extend an invitation to you to apply for this Level 3 IT Apprenticeship opportunity at Evolve. Evolve is a paramount leader […]
If you're looking for an exhilarating journey into the realm of Information Technology, and you're eager to align yourself with a progressive organisation that places a premium on your personal growth and development, we extend an invitation to you to apply for this Level 3 IT Apprenticeship opportunity at Evolve.
Evolve is a paramount leader in technology solutions, specialising in a range of IT services and digital transformation. With a commitment to innovation and unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction, they empower businesses to flourish in the digital age.
In this role, you will be entrusted with the responsibility of delivering primary technical support to end-users, addressing their hardware and software challenges. Moreover, you will be actively engaged in the configuration and maintenance of network infrastructure, encompassing the intricacies of routers, switches, and firewalls.
This unique opportunity will support the expansion of your existing skill set, affording you the privilege to learn from seasoned professionals, all while earning an industry-recognised qualification.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide 1st line IT Support to customers who seek IT support
- Logging helpdesk issues and escalating when necessary
- Remote access troubleshooting
- Configuring systems and updating software
- Make sure that the company CRM system is updated
- Answering customer tickets through a ticketing system and speaking over the telephone responding to enquiries from password resets to backups
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 Per annum
- Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
- Weekly Rota – 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, or 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 20 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, under the Evolve contract you will gain 1 additional day for every full year served
- Great office environment, lunch area, well-equipped kitchen, free tea & coffee, and fruit
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for IT and knowledge of hardware and software is beneficial
- Desire to learn more about the IT industry
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Confidence to work in a customer-facing role
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need a driving licence and access to a car
- Grade 4/C GCSE Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.