Junior Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey in the world of events? Look no further – The Events Structure is on the hunt for a dynamic and innovative Junior Data Analyst Apprentice to join their passionate team! At The Events Structure, they're not just about events; they're about creating unforgettable experiences that leave […]
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey in the world of events? Look no further – The Events Structure is on the hunt for a dynamic and innovative Junior Data Analyst Apprentice to join their passionate team!
At The Events Structure, they're not just about events; they're about creating unforgettable experiences that leave a lasting impact. Their state-of-the-art event structures and cutting-edge technology redefine the boundaries of what's possible in the world of live experiences. From jaw-dropping activations to immersive brand engagements, they pride themselves on being the catalyst for extraordinary events.
As their Junior Data Analyst, you'll play a pivotal role in driving their marketing efforts to new heights. You'll be the architect of their data universe, using your strategic prowess to curate and manage databases that fuel their campaigns and elevate their brand presence.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 data essentials qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Skillfully remove duplicated data and ensure data cleanliness to maintain the integrity of their database.
- Import data from Excel to Mailchimp, ensuring seamless integration for targeted and impactful campaigns.
- Preserve email data quality to fuel effective campaigns, robust statistics, and insightful analytics.
- Ensure strict compliance with GDPR in all data management processes.
- Pull reports from Mailchimp, conduct sector-specific research, and create comprehensive reports to showcase data trends to the team.
- Collaborate on creating engaging content for email campaigns tailored to specific sectors.
- Monitor and report on bounce rates, providing insights to optimise campaign effectiveness.
- Skillfully report information on data in person, through detailed reports, and across platforms like Mailchimp and Excel.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,560- £16,000 per annum
- Working 35 hours, Monday-Friday
- Working hours: 9am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Onsite free parking
- Onsite Cafe
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- High attention to detail
- Creativity in problem-solving and campaign optimisation.
- A passion for thorough and in-depth research.
- Proficient in Excel
- Bring innovative ideas to the table for engaging campaigns.
- Maintain excellent time management skills
- A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.