Content Creator Apprenticeship
Kyzen is a dynamic and innovative firm specialising in sports accountancy services, catering to athletes in football, rugby, and cricket. They assist sports professionals in managing their finances, taxes, and long-term financial goals, allowing them to focus on their careers without the burden of financial worries. Join the supportive team at Kyzen, where your creativity […]
Kyzen is a dynamic and innovative firm specialising in sports accountancy services, catering to athletes in football, rugby, and cricket. They assist sports professionals in managing their finances, taxes, and long-term financial goals, allowing them to focus on their careers without the burden of financial worries.
Join the supportive team at Kyzen, where your creativity and passion for marketing will make a real impact on the lives of sports professionals. Embrace this opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute to our mission of empowering athletes in their financial journeys.
As a Content Apprentice at Kyzen Sports Accountancy Firm, you will embark on an exciting journey to develop your marketing skills within a unique sports-focused environment. This role provides an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking to gain hands-on experience in the content creation field. You will be mentored and guided by experienced professionals within the company, allowing you to learn and grow as you contribute to our firm's success.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Assist in planning and developing creative content in line with the provided brief and budget/cost constraints.
- Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques to maintain a strong online presence.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of produced content against the original plan and recommend improvements to enhance engagement and impact.
- Develop written content suitable for various media channels.
- Create visual and audio content to enhance brand presence across different platforms
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (1 hour lunch break)
- £13,000 Per annum
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Football club visits
- Football player profiling & interviewing
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of content/marketing techniques and tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ambitious, results-oriented, and adaptable to change.
- Enthusiastic attitude with a desire to learn and contribute to the team.
- Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.