Are you passionate about diving into the dynamic world of Information Technology? Are you eager to kick-start your career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving IT environment? Look no further! BubbleIT, a cutting-edge technology solutions provider, is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their team as IT Apprentice. As apprentice, you'll have the opportunity to […]
Are you passionate about diving into the dynamic world of Information Technology? Are you eager to kick-start your career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving IT environment? Look no further!
BubbleIT, a cutting-edge technology solutions provider, is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their team as IT Apprentice. As apprentice, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside seasoned professionals, acquiring valuable skills and knowledge while contributing to real-world projects. At BubbleIT, they believe in fostering talent, encouraging innovation, and providing a platform for growth.
If you're ready to embark on a journey of learning and development in the ever-evolving IT landscape, apply now and be a part of thier exciting technological evolution!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Supplying a high standard of customer service
- Owning, managing and resolving 1st/2nd Line incidents, completing requests and change requests in line with SLA’s
- Delivering against KPI’s
- Effective prioritisation and workload management
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both technically and in processes
- Work in accordance with company values, policies, procedures and standards
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- £16,500 – £17,000 Per annum
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Clear and confident communicator at all levels and abilities
- A problem solver
- Able to deliver and troubleshoot complex technical solutions
- Strong documentation skills
- Adaptable & flexible
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Understanding in Microsoft 365 Technologies – Office365, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams
- Due to the nature of the role you will need a driving licence and a car
- Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification, and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.