Leapfrog your career to the next level! Greenfrog Computing is a leading MSP with over 20 years’ experience, being founded back in 2001 they are now on the hunt for a IT Apprentice to join their rapidly growing team! Offering a whopping £17,000-£21,000 per annum, company social events and much more, you don’t want to […]
Leapfrog your career to the next level!
Greenfrog Computing is a leading MSP with over 20 years’ experience, being founded back in 2001 they are now on the hunt for a IT Apprentice to join their rapidly growing team! Offering a whopping £17,000-£21,000 per annum, company social events and much more, you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
As an apprentice you will be tasked with answering incoming technical calls, raising and logging tickets, resolving technical problems with end users and much more! You will be immersed in all aspects of IT and given all the tools to build a long and successful career in the industry.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information, Communications Technician, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Answering incoming technical calls
- Raising and logging tickets
- Resolving technical problems with end users
- Helping the users over the phone and email
- Remotely controlling users PCs to resolve issues
- Communicating with suppliers and partners to resolve problems
- Escalating problems where needed
- Configuration of new client hardware
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £17,000 – £21,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company social events in the summer and Christmas
- Free parking at the office
- All equipment provided
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Due to the nature of the role a full driving licence and own transport is required for this role
- Customer service experience is desired
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- A passion for IT
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.