Content Creator Apprentice
Are you ready to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of digital marketing? Do you have a passion for coffee and a thirst for knowledge? Look no further! Rave Coffee, a leading artisan coffee company, is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team. At Rave Coffee, they’re not just […]
Are you ready to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of digital marketing? Do you have a passion for coffee and a thirst for knowledge? Look no further! Rave Coffee, a leading artisan coffee company, is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
At Rave Coffee, they’re not just coffee enthusiasts; they’re fanatical about it. Established in 2012, their mission is to source, roast, and brew the world's finest coffee beans, delivering the ultimate coffee experience to their customers. They take pride in their commitment to quality, sustainability, and community engagement. Located in the heart of the beautiful Cotswolds, they offer an inspiring and vibrant work environment.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you'll have the chance to immerse yourself in the exciting world of digital marketing while working with a talented team. You'll be involved in various aspects of their marketing strategies, from creating engaging content, managing social media, and helping shape our brand presence online.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Creating visual, audio and written content such as blogs, social copy, email campaigns, videos, TikToks and Reels.
- Creating and updating planning documents such as briefs and storyboards.
- Uploading and managing content using CMS, liasing with clients and other department members as well as 3rd parties.
- Use Canva, Premier Pro, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, Clayvio, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and respond to comments on social channels.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor website performance and will use Meta analytics to track campaign performance.
- Working with stakeholders to understand budgets required for campaigns.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £15,000
- Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Hybrid working – 4 Office / 1 WFH
- 28 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Have a portfolio or examples of content work
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Passionate about content creation
- Great work ethic
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Grade 4/C in Math’s & English or Functional Skills Level 2
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.