Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Are you ready to turn your passion for digital marketing into a dynamic career journey? Are you enthusiastic, personable, and eager to make a real impact? If you're excited about crafting online experiences, connecting wedding venues and suppliers with couples through social media, and want to thrive in a collaborative team that champions growth, then […]
Are you ready to turn your passion for digital marketing into a dynamic career journey? Are you enthusiastic, personable, and eager to make a real impact? If you're excited about crafting online experiences, connecting wedding venues and suppliers with couples through social media, and want to thrive in a collaborative team that champions growth, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
At Guides for Brides, they're not just offering an apprenticeship; they're inviting you to become a key player in their success story. Their team thrives on dedication, innovation, and a shared love for what they do. They're searching for aspiring individuals who are hungry to learn, contribute, and become part of their supportive and tight-knit community.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Digital Marketing qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Delivering marketing campaigns through social media, SEM and email marketing
- Creating and curating engaging content for their social media channels
- Assisting with the design of marketing materials
- Writing and updating content on listings and blogs
- Proactively and creatively supporting client retention efforts
- Assisting with events, including their annual awards and wedding fairs
- Monitoring and updating client details within their CRM.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 – £20,000 per annum
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week. 9-5 Monday-Friday.
- Some weekend and evening work required for events.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 4 days from office, 1 day from home (after probation)
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- You are bright and dedicated to your work. You are expected to have GCSEs grades A*-B / 9-6 or equivalent in key subjects including Maths and English
- You are self-motivated and driven – they work at a fast pace
- You take pride in your work
- You are organised, and can manage multiple priorities
- You have an interest in weddings; it’s more fun to work in an industry that excites you
- You have a can-do attitude and are keen to learn and develop within the role
- You are fluent in English, with exceptional written skills.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Digital Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.