A fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for IT and a willingness to learn is now available in Oldham. Intelatech is working with Baltic Apprenticeships to recruit an IT Support Apprentice to become a key member of the team and help them continue to grow. Intelatech Limited is a team of IT professionals with […]
A fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for IT and a willingness to learn is now available in Oldham. Intelatech is working with Baltic Apprenticeships to recruit an IT Support Apprentice to become a key member of the team and help them continue to grow.
Intelatech Limited is a team of IT professionals with over 38 years combined experience in the education IT sector; working at Tameside Council’s Education IT Support Department for over 18 years before establishing their own company.
They have been designing, installing, and supporting IT systems throughout the Northwest since 2001. Whether it is installing a new IT Suite, upgrading to the latest servers, or revamping network systems they have the experience to provide cost-effective, reliable, and supportive service that enables children to learn the skills needed in an ever more technology-driven world.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communication Technician qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide 1st line on-site technical support for clients' hardware, software, and network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve a variety of technical issues
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware and software
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Communicate effectively with clients to provide status updates and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Participate in team meetings and share knowledge with other team members
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £17,000
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company events
- Company pension scheme
- Birthday off, if this falls on a weekend you will get a day to take
- Free tea and coffee
- Progression opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Driver required as will have to travel to different customer sites, however, you don’t need a car as can be provided with a van
- Excellent communicator, face to face, verbally and written
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Grade 4/C in Math’s and English or Functional Skills Level 2
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.