Content Creator Apprenticeship
Impakt is excited to offer a Level 3 Content Creation Apprenticeship that provides a unique opportunity to harness your creative talents and drive change in society. They are looking for someone who is ready to embark on a transformative journey, leveraging the power of content to inspire, inform, and engage. As an apprentice at Impakt, […]
Impakt is excited to offer a Level 3 Content Creation Apprenticeship that provides a unique opportunity to harness your creative talents and drive change in society. They are looking for someone who is ready to embark on a transformative journey, leveraging the power of content to inspire, inform, and engage.
As an apprentice at Impakt, you will have the chance to work with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to making a difference.
They expect team members to be passionate about making a difference in lives and wanting the best for people, this often means ‘going the extra mile’ to achieve it. In return, they offer a competitive remuneration package, developmental support, training opportunities and a friendly working environment.
If you're eager to learn, grow, and shape the future through compelling content, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Come be a part of their innovative organization and become a force for change in the world of content creation.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creation Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Support with the production of social media schedules for IMPAKT housing and support, IMPAKT preloved and IMPAKT interiors.
- Produce engaging social media content including graphics, copy and short-form video to fulfil the preorganised social media schedule.
- Create and develop new ideas, write engaging prose, and repurpose content across all our platforms.
- Help to produce internal and external newsletters.
- Monitor, reply and forward information from all our social media inboxes.
- Work with the staff in our retail stores to produce social media content.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (37.5 pw)
- £18,000 – £20,000 Per annum
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Wellness programme
- Referral Scheme
- Excellent progression opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding of social media and current trends
- Captivating, creative mindset
- Experience with editing applications is beneficial.
- Can contribute within a team well but work independently when needed.
- Keen eye for detail
- GCSE Grade 4/C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.