Content Creator Apprenticeship
Are you a creative soul with a passion for storytelling and content creation? Are you looking to jumpstart your career in the dynamic world of marketing and education? If so, Somerset Skills and Learning has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as a Content Creator Apprentice! Somerset Skills and Learning work across […]
Are you a creative soul with a passion for storytelling and content creation? Are you looking to jumpstart your career in the dynamic world of marketing and education? If so, Somerset Skills and Learning has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as a Content Creator Apprentice!
Somerset Skills and Learning work across Somerset, providing adult education, apprenticeships and traineeships. As well as offering skills and qualifications, they also invest heavily in community projects to help build stronger communities and empower people to improve their lives through learning.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who's eager to learn, grow, and make a meaningful impact in the world of digital content. You'll work alongside experienced professionals in a supportive environment and develop your skills as a content creator while contributing to their mission.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Create written content such as case studies on learners & employers, Newsletters and Blogs
- Create social media content such as photos and graphics
- Looking into analytics using Google Analytics and Business Suite
- Like comments, reply on socials, reply to emails and enquiries
- Monitor campaign success, evaluate and suggest improvements
- Create documentation such as briefs and scripts
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £16,000 – £18,000 (DEO)
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:00
- Flexible working available for start & finish times +Hybrid
- 29 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Passionate about social media
- Keep up to date with own social media accounts and trends
- Driving licence and car is required for this role
- Grade 4/C in Math’s and English or Functional Skills Level 2
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.