Content Creator Apprenticeship
Embark on a journey to unleash your creative potential as a Level 3 Content Creator Apprentice. CIB is looking to welcome an innovative candidate to join their collaborative team! This is a comprehensive apprenticeship program with opportunities for hands-on learning and career development. As an apprentice, you will be an integral part of CIB and […]
Embark on a journey to unleash your creative potential as a Level 3 Content Creator Apprentice. CIB is looking to welcome an innovative candidate to join their collaborative team!
This is a comprehensive apprenticeship program with opportunities for hands-on learning and career development. As an apprentice, you will be an integral part of CIB and will learn/ grow in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
You will assist in developing engaging and original content for a variety of digital platforms, including websites, social media, and email campaigns. Write compelling, high-quality content that aligns with clients' brand identities and objectives.
This opportunity requires someone who has an eagerness to learn, adapt to new challenges, and work well under pressure!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Come up with new innovative ideas for TikTok reels, Instagram reels, animation, graphics, and photos.
- Comply with client briefs, follow them to fulfill client requirements, and stick to the budget.
- Contribute to the management of social media accounts, ensuring that content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Engage in regular training and mentorship to develop your content creation skills and knowledge.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Flexible working)
- £18,000 Per annum
- 21 days plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (after probation)
- Non-contributory private healthcare
- Team events, project of the month reward
- Christmas Party
- Events and Exhibitions
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent writing skills, be confident with your English written skills.
- Have a creative flair.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Can contribute to a team effectively.
- Work well under pressure.
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.