Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Do you have a strong interest in digital marketing and a desire to build a career in the industry? Then this is the opportunity for you! Piranha Solutions is a leading digital marketing agency that is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their innovative team. Piranha Solutions specialise in helping businesses succeed online, […]
Do you have a strong interest in digital marketing and a desire to build a career in the industry? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Piranha Solutions is a leading digital marketing agency that is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their innovative team.
Piranha Solutions specialise in helping businesses succeed online, with a strong commitment to innovation and creativity, they provide a wide range of digital marketing services, including website design and development, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing, and more.
They work with a diverse portfolio of clients and take pride in delivering exceptional results.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Support with the management of social media platforms
- Assist in creating and curating high-quality content for various digital marketing channels, including blog posts, social media updates, and email campaigns.
- Learn the principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and help optimize content to improve its visibility and reach.
- Support the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns, including designing templates and analyzing campaign performance
- Gathering data and generating reports to track the performance of digital marketing campaigns
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- £12,500 Per annum
- 20 Days holiday per year, increasing up to 25 days subject to length of service
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are crucial.
- passionate about digital marketing, eager to learn, and stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Work effectively in a team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Digital Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.