Data & Admin Support Apprenticeship
If you’re an aspiring Data Analyst, then we have the perfect role for you! Utilities Technology Group are on the lookout for a Data & Admin Support Apprentice to join their rapidly growing team! As an apprentice you will be tasked with providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, answer, and direct […]
If you’re an aspiring Data Analyst, then we have the perfect role for you!
Utilities Technology Group are on the lookout for a Data & Admin Support Apprentice to join their rapidly growing team! As an apprentice you will be tasked with providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, answer, and direct phone calls, create reports and analysis on the internal billing system and much more! You will be immersed in all aspects of the business to help you work towards achieving your Level 3 Data Essentials qualification.
As an apprentice you will be supported closely by the Director who formed the business 16 years ago and who has over 20 years’ experience in the industry! As well as the in house support you will also have access to your specialist coach from Baltic Apprenticeships to provide you with industry expert knowledge.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answer and direct phone calls for inbound and outbound opportunities
- Organise appointments when working with the sales team
- Create reports and analysis on the internal billing system
- Provide reports to the director around analysis activities within team departments to identify opportunities
- Use tables, graphs, and charts for collating data
- Research into how much activity comes through social media and the website and collate the data
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,140 – £17,160 depending on expereince
- Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4:30pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays!
- Performance based opportunities
- Bonus scheme paid annually
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and 365
- An analytical mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional skills L2 equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.