Content Creator Apprentice
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey into the world of content creation? CampusLife is looking for someone who has a strong passion for success and career development. This is an opportunity for you to excel in your passion for storytelling and creativity will be transformed into a rewarding and dynamic career. This […]
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey into the world of content creation?
CampusLife is looking for someone who has a strong passion for success and career development.
This is an opportunity for you to excel in your passion for storytelling and creativity will be transformed into a rewarding and dynamic career. This apprenticeship program is your gateway to unlocking the secrets of content that captivates, educates, and entertains. With expert mentors and a cutting-edge curriculum, you'll not only refine your content creation skills but also gain real-world experience that will set you on the path to success in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
Join them at CampusLife and let your creativity shine as you become a content creator extraordinaire!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
· Working alongside the Video team in creating audio, visual, and written content for social channels – Instagram, TitTok, Facebook
· Organise and manage the camera kit ensuring batteries are charged and kits are prepped for the video teams to take on the shoot.
· From time to time, attend filming days to support the production team—anything from carrying equipment to helping set up the shots
· To organise and prepare the captured video footage
· To cut assembly edits in Adobe Premiere Pro, before handing this over to an editor
· Concept and idea generation
· General administrative tasks
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
· £16,000 Per annum
· Social activities and team incentives
· Relaxed office environment
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Onsite parking
· Onsite cycle bays
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
· Positive can-do attitude
· Motivated to learn and grow within the industry
· A keen interest in video editing or production is welcomed
· Ability to work well in a team
· Can use your own initiative
· GCSE Grade 4/C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.