Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Unleash Your Digital Marketing Potential with Inspired Agency! Join an ambitious, cutting-edge digital agency that works with prestigious brands like Mercedes, Porsche, and Ferrari. Inspired Agency is now seeking a talented Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their dynamic team. With a generous salary of £14,000 per annum, you will have the opportunity to create and […]
Unleash Your Digital Marketing Potential with Inspired Agency!
Join an ambitious, cutting-edge digital agency that works with prestigious brands like Mercedes, Porsche, and Ferrari. Inspired Agency is now seeking a talented Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their dynamic team. With a generous salary of £14,000 per annum, you will have the opportunity to create and update web pages using WordPress and Shopify, implement on-page SEO techniques, use analytical tools such as Google Analytics and much more!
At Inspired Agency, they value work-life balance and celebrate your special moments. You'll never have to work on your birthday! In addition to this, they offer excellent internal progression routes and organise exciting staff social events. With an experienced manager who has nurtured numerous apprentices since 2013, you can be assured of the best support and guidance throughout your journey.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketer, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Create and update web pages using WordPress and Shopify, incorporating text, images, videos and other multimedia elements
- Maintain and update their clients websites using WordPress and Shopify CMS’s
- Implement on-page SEO techniques, including meta tags, alt tags and header optimisation
- Use analytic tools such as Google Analytics to track website performance and user behaviour
- Support Digital Marketing campaigns by creating and scheduling content including email marketing
- Conduct thorough testing of website functionality across multiple browsers, including forms, links and multimedia elements
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays!
- Your birthday off each year!
- Company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A passion for Digital Marketing
- A good attention to details
- Confident and outgoing
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work independently
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Digital Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.